We posted about this a few years ago, but since then Jules has been eating less meat, and of course experimenting with new flavours. Sauvignon Blanc is such a great wine to enjoy with food because it partners well with so many fresh, delicious and healthy ingredients.
Here's Jules updated list of her ten favourite dishes to pair with a glass or two of JT Sauvignon Blanc!
- Chelsea Winter’s Plant-based Pad Thai (page 50/51 in her Supergood book - I got this for Christmas and am LOVING these recipes!….so frigging tasty.)
- Roast Salmon glazed with Pomegranate molasses, roasty potatoes and goats cheese on a green salad with herby mayo.
- Prawn and zucchini skewers with coriander pesto and grilled on the bbq.
- A simple salad of tomatoes tossed with balsamic vinegar and fresh herbs.
- Crispy skinned snapper with a fresh salad of spring greens.
- Cauliflower rice “risotto” with sage, lemon and pesto.
- Casual corn chips with guac and salsa - perfect for watching the superbowl with son Louis - a family tradition!
- Oven baked groper fillets alongside green beans, new potatoes and salsa verde.
- Lightly seared asparagus rolled in prosciutto.
- Vietnamese poached chicken in coconut milk with heaps of ginger, coriander and mint, served wtih rice noodles.
So why not grab yourself a bottle, gather the troops, cook up a storm and enjoy...